Sustainable Development Goals – A Blueprint for ECORR’s Sustainable Strategy Development.
The Sustainable Development Goals are a set of global goals put forward by the United Nations to cover social, and economic development issues.
ECORR have recognised the importance of having a consistent and considered approach to sustainability and have taken the proactive step to mapping their current initiatives and core business activities that contribute to the sustainability of their organisation and to wider local and global sustainable development.
Against the SDG framework, ECORR are passionate about making a measurable impact across the following areas:
- Health and wellbeing of its employees and stakeholders in the construction, recycling and civil engineering sectors.
- Promoting gender equality and women empowerment in the industry.
- Reduce inequalities in education and access to opportunities within the industry and the local community.
- Improving the quantity and quality of the natural environment through land remediation and rehabilitation.
- Minimising water pollution and implementing innovative and collaborative solutions to improve water quality within projects and their communities.
Innovation and selective partnerships to optimise sustainable development outcomes across all SDGs.
ECORR’s 3 Sustainable Development Goal Action Areas